Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Girl Stuff

elanya
    God
    God

Girl Stuff

Post by elanya on 21/10/14, 10:03 am

Denise eyes the door to her room again, knowing that, as keen as aunt Hettie was, her patience was not unlimited, and they had already had a 'chat' about the record player Denise had bought herself.  But it wounded like she was involved in a sewing project and therefore was not as likely to notice and be annoyed.

"Okay, I think we're fine."  She grinned at her friend, then lifted the needle to let the dulcet tones of Mico singing 'Ring Ring Ring' echo through the room for was really probably only the fourth - maybe fifth - time in a row...

Last edited by elanya on 21/10/14, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Curtana
    God
    God

Re: Girl Stuff

Post by Curtana on 21/10/14, 11:29 am

Mireva smiled back, curling her knees up to her chest as she listened to the music filling the room. "I heard that he must be Shadar-kai - that's why you don't ever see him in public. But then someone else said that ain't true, they'd seen a picture of him, and he was a regular human feller. So I dunno."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 21/10/14, 11:34 am

Denise grinned. "Maybe he's like you? Ain't no way you could tell for suuuure from a picture. How did he look?"
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 21/10/14, 11:38 am

"I dunno, just like a regular guy, kinda dark haired and cute, was what Yonelle said. She's way more into the whole music scene than anyone else I know. Guess that's why she got a job at Tits', so's she could watch the shows for free." Mireva shrugged. "Not that I guess Mico would ever perform there..."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 21/10/14, 11:42 am

"I dunno - they got a princess runnin' the place. I bet if she realllly wanted she could make it happen. Might pack the place too much though, ya know? Maybe for, like, a private party though. Then I could get Aunt Hettie to find out more about him for us Very Happy"

It did not seem plausible, really, but it was fun to think about.
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 21/10/14, 12:42 pm

Mirava chuckled. "Well, if that happens, you gotta let me know. Or for that matter, if any other famous-type folks are there - you must see all sorts of stuff, hangin' out there so often."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 21/10/14, 12:50 pm

"I dunno - I guess there might be, but how would I even know who they were? Ain't like I'm readin' the papers much. That night that guy got offed, that was the most excitin' thing in a while, but like, it weren't excitement I was ready for and I had to look after the boys, ya know?" Denise paused, grinning. "You, though, know we oughtta go some night jus' t' hang out, some night I'm not workin' - and you can tell me who all's maybe famous!"
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 22/10/14, 09:03 pm

"Sure, if you think they'll let us in even if you ain't with Ander," Mireva said with wide eyes. "I dunno if I have anything fancy enough to wear to someplace like that, but maybe I could figure out something..."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 22/10/14, 11:08 pm

Denise grinned wider. "Aww, yeah, they know me there!  They wouln't give us no trouble, and if they do Aunt Hettie or even Miss Zola would have 'em let us in.  Miss Zola likes me on account of I help her out sometimes when men get to hasslin' her, ya know?  Tips me a silver too! I bet you could borrow somethin' ta wear too, just for *one* night."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 24/10/14, 01:33 pm

"Maybe Yonelle'd let me borrow that sparkly blue dress she has," Mireva mused. "'Course, I'd need to stuff the boobs so it wouldn't be fallin' off me," she added with a smirk.
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 24/10/14, 02:11 pm

"Mmmmmmmaybe if we asked real nice Aunt Hettie would like... fix it up so you could wear it?" She tilted her head thoughtfully. "I guess if you *wanna* stuff the boobs you could, I just worry it'd like... fall out while we were dancin'."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 24/10/14, 05:19 pm

Mireva laughed. "Nah, I don't wanna do that - but I don't wanna pester your aunt neither. Unless it was somethin' really easy like, some pins or whatever, that you could take right out after, Yonelle'd kill me!"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 24/10/14, 05:30 pm

"Oh yeah - she's always saying about how she has to do like for the dancers 'n such, I bet she could real easy! An' Yonelle would know she can trust Aunt Hettie, too." Certainty possessed her, and she hopped up off the bed where she'd been lounging and over to the door. "Come on, we can go ask her - Aunt Hettie?" She called out the door, loudly enough to be heard over the Mico's hit.
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig on 24/10/14, 06:39 pm

The house being not-overlarge, it was only a moment before Hettie opened the door and stuck her head in. "What? You called me?" She grimaced at the crooning record player. "Void, girls, don't you ever get tired of this sap's warblin?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 24/10/14, 06:59 pm

Denise grinned as her aunt stuck her head in, and was only momentarily thrown off at her diss of their favourite-of-the moment. "Nah - Mico's relaxin' al all - but like I was wonderin'..... Mireva'n I wanna go to Tit's sometime when I'm not working just for fun but she don't got nothing to wear so she was gonna borrow a blue dress from Yonelle only Yonelle's all busty-like so it wouldn't fit right and I said I would see if maybe you could fix it up so's Mireva could wear it but it could like go back how it was with pins or something?" She gave Hetttie a bare moment to absorb this enthusiastic outburst before adding a quick, "Please?"
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig on 24/10/14, 07:03 pm

"Uhhh..." Hettie blinked at the onslaught of words. "How busty we talkin'?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 24/10/14, 07:07 pm

"Oh um..." Denise made a rough approximation with her hands. "You don't know Yonelle? She works at the club, but I guess she's a busser so probably she doens't have much to you with your stuff."
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig on 24/10/14, 07:29 pm

"Ohhh her. Well. Depends on how the dress is cut, how much you can tuck in without it lookin' all bunchy or summat." She shrugged. "I'd have to see it."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 24/10/14, 11:12 pm

Mireva gestured with her hands, trying to demonstrate. "It's kinda slinky, and it has straps but no sleeves, and a slit up the leg to about here." She made a bit of a face. "Honestly it's way too old for her - some feller bought it for her."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 25/10/14, 10:32 am

Denise made a face. "That's a little gross."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 25/10/14, 01:01 pm

"Yeah," Mireva agreed. "She thought it was funny, but I told her to stay away from him if he was gettin' touchy-feely or anything like that. She's too young for that kinda nonsense, specially with a guy like twice her age or more."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 25/10/14, 01:14 pm

Denise nodded, looking solemn, but then brightened. 'Well. When you ask to borrow it, you be suren' tell her if she's having any trouble she can just lemme know and I can maybe make sure they ain't gonna give 'er no more of it."
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig on 25/10/14, 11:09 pm

Hettie looked thoughtful for a moment, rubbing her chin. "Sleeveless, that might be trickier. I could give it a go." She grinned devilishly. "What's in it for me, girlie?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 26/10/14, 10:56 pm

Mireva and Denise shared a look, not 100% sure who Hettie meant...  But Denise was more accustomed to being addressed as 'girlie', and figure that her aunt was probably really doing her the favour anyway.

"Um....  I can...... bake.... a cake?"
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig on 27/10/14, 10:45 am

"Deal!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/11/17, 07:12 am