Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Championship bitches

elanya
    God
    God

Re: Championship bitches

Post by elanya on 14/02/13, 11:01 pm

Tzesira froze when she heard rustling coming from the balcony, signalling to Kallista in case there were more quasi-ghostly kitsune, or blood-squirting sword, or some other apparitions. Once she realized it was Alia, however, she growled.

"Oh fuck no - that shit is not on!" She grinned over at Kallista. "Come on, Kay, let's *get* that bitch - no way is she beating us!"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 14/02/13, 11:34 pm

"On it!" Kallista said as Alia stumbled out onto the rooftop. A moment later she dove forward, disappearing in a wisp of shadow and stepping out of a patch of darkness behind the sorceress.

"Sorry!" she said as she wrapped her arms around the woman's waist and chest, attempting to drag her back into the stairwell, "Under different circumstances I'm sure we'd both enjoy this..."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 14/02/13, 11:41 pm

"What the hell?!" Alia shrieked, then realized who it was. Strangely, it didn't make her less annoyed. "Crazy bitch, you're lucky I didn't stab you in the face with magic!"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 14/02/13, 11:48 pm

Tzesira threw her head back, laughing as she leapt up onto the rickety railing surrounding the balcony, then hopped down on the more stable platform. "Ha - crazy! We're all fucking championship awesome bitch material. Fuck yes!" Excitement from race-related adrenalin and her earlier twitchyness had her grinning madly, and only her training kept her from hopping in place. "I can't believe you almost beat u taking the fucking *stairs*! That's such bullshit!" She gave Alia a friendly punch in the arm after Kallista let her go. "I bet you didn't even almost die!"
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 14/02/13, 11:49 pm

"No but I broke a fucking nail," Alia complained, dusting herself off. "And there were termites, that was kind of gross."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 14/02/13, 11:56 pm

Kallista laughed and reluctantly removed her arms from Alia's waist after one final friendly squeeze.

"Psshh, termites. We used to eat them fried with honey back home. I still get cravings for them once in a while. You can't really find them in Highmark. Not even the tiefling place on the docks."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18/11/17, 07:54 pm