Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

One day in Oshuar

Curtana
    God
    God

Re: One day in Oshuar

Post by Curtana on 02/01/13, 08:00 pm

"I can let her know that you would like to see her again," Aleyn agreed. "And I can give you all the necessary contact information to write to her, if you wish, although I know how difficult the post can be sometimes," he added with a smile and a little shrug, as if to say 'but what can you do?'

He looked around uncertainly as he realized suddenly they were still standing in the middle of the shop and that everyone was staring at them, including a few curious teenagers who had peeked out from behind the curtain to see what was going on. "Uh... well, this is really something," he said, running a hand nervously through his hair. "I didn't have any idea how this would go," he admitted. "I'm glad I decided to come, though."
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 09/01/13, 04:56 pm

Hamara stepped forward, placing a hand on Aleyn's back to usher him through towards the actual workshop.

"I am glad you did as well. Come, let me show you your heritage, and leave the rabble," she said with a sharp glance at the onlooking teenagers, "to their work. There are quite a few people for you to meet."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 09/01/13, 06:43 pm

"Would you like me to stay?" Vedran smiled as he interjected his question to Aleyn. "Otherwise I can go and see what else I can turn up about Sanjamar..."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 09/01/13, 10:10 pm

Aleyn reached out a hand for Vedran. "I'd be happy for you to stay," he said, smiling, "but if you think you need to do more searching, of course that's okay - I can meet you later if you'd rather do that. But it's up to you, my beloved." He wasn't sure what his aunt would make of the way he was treating Vedran, but he didn't care - he wasn't going to pretend to be his master just because it might make things go smoother. He might even have been a little over-affectionate, if he thought about it consciously, in order to make it clear what their relationship was.
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 09/01/13, 10:22 pm

Vedran smiled, eyes twinkling with amusement, and raised Aleyn's hand to his lips to kiss it. "I'll meet you back at the inn, then - we probably need to be heading out later this afternoon though." He turned his smile back to Hamara. "Good day."

With that he gave Aleyn's hand a final squeeze and, after lingering just long enough that he didn't think her attitude to her nephew was about to change dramatically, slipped back out the doors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24/07/17, 11:32 am