Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Shopping! 2: City of the Dead

Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Shopping! 2: City of the Dead

Post by Josh on 14/08/12, 02:46 pm

"Hey, they've got them for guys, too," he said with an impish look. "We could get you some...or some for Vedran."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 14/08/12, 02:49 pm

Kallista's eyes lit up and she jumped up and down, which only helped draw Brenn's atention even more towards her chest.

"Yes!" she said, "We should totally do that! Then you can have him model it for you! Everyone wins!"
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 14/08/12, 02:57 pm

Aleyn blushed. "Uh, well... I guess we could see what they have..." he said slowly.
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 14/08/12, 03:56 pm

Looking past Kallista at the shop proper, Brenn frowned.

"On second thought, maybe hold off on that til you get home. Thantopolis is more likely to have...a very specific type of that sort of thing."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 14/08/12, 05:28 pm

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," said Aleyn, breathing a sigh of quiet relief. "Anyway, Kallista, your... outfit... looks nice." He figured that was as safe a description as any. "Are there any others you're considering?"
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 14/08/12, 06:29 pm

Brenn's smile returned, unabashed.

"Oh, yes, let's see some more. Or less, whichever," he said, leaning back contentedly in his chair.
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 14/08/12, 06:31 pm

Kallista beamed and looked down at herself, swishing her tail around happily.

"Well, this one jumped out at me. Not like literally. I mean, it's not a tatterdamanimal or anything. But there was another one I wanted to give a try. Gimme a few and I'll be back."

Kallista scampered off back towards the dressing room with the salesclerk in tow, leaving Aleyn and Brenn once more alone in the store.
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 14/08/12, 07:14 pm

Aleyn shook his head slightly, blinking as if vaguely dazed. "So ... yeah," he said, turning back to Brenn, trying to recollect the threads of their earlier conversation. "That's about where things are with us. I'm looking forward to seeing him again before too long, hopefully. We kind of have plans..." He smiled, thinking about just what those plans might involve.
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 15/08/12, 05:45 pm

"Well, I'll do my best to have you back in Highmark as soon as possible," Brenn replied, winking.

"I feel a bit guilty, but there's a good market for healing potions here for the time being. I guess they have to get them from somewhere. In any event, another day or two and we should be off."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 15/08/12, 07:04 pm

"No problem," Aleyn assured him. "I can wait a few days, I'm not that impatient. I probably wouldn't be dating Vedran if I was," he added with a smile. "Do you mind if I leave these packages on the Highwind in the meanwhile?"
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 17/08/12, 10:44 am

"Certainly. I'm sure we can find someone to take them up. I'd rather not trek all the way back up to the docks with them, and I've got some more stops planned down here. Though, truth be told, I'd prefer getting back to the surface districts in time for lunch. I'm not sure I trust the food in the lower levels."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 18/08/12, 12:35 pm

"I ... see what you mean," Aleyn said with a bit of a frown. "Oh, I was thinking more about what you mentioned before, the idea of a .. language of clothing. Could you tell me a bit more about what you had in mind?"
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 18/08/12, 12:46 pm

"Well, I guess it depends on how in depth you want to go. It could be as simple as him wearing what you got him meaning he's thinking of you, or it could get as complicated as, I don't know, an olive waistcoat under a dun jacket meaning you're going to meet him at his apartment for oral sex and cuddling, specifically. Though, hey, it might just mean that anyway, that's up to you."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 18/08/12, 12:55 pm

Aleyn blushed. "I guess I'll have to talk to him about that. I mean, if it's going to work, so we both know what something's supposed to represent..." He glanced up as Kallista re-emerged from the dressing room, and his jaw dropped slightly. "So, what should that outfit mean?" he asked Brenn under his breath.
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 18/08/12, 01:50 pm

Kallista emerged from the dressing room once again, wearing a one-piece mesh covering that left her long legs completely bare and the rest of her only slightly less so. Her breasts were completely visible through the loosely woven fabric which stretched all the way down to her hands, where it ran in between her fingers. A small, strategically placed patch of black fabric in the crotch was the outfit's only concession to any semblance of modesty.

She laughed at the look on Aleyn's face and stuck her hands on her hips.

"Like it?" she asked with a grin.
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 18/08/12, 02:10 pm

Brenn smiled appreciatively.

"There's not much of the outfit to like, but what's there is certainly striking. Which I suppose suits you and your career choice."

His expression turned thoughtful.

"You wouldn't even need to take it off, really..."
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 18/08/12, 02:19 pm

Seeing the grin on Kallista's face, Aleyn had to smile. Evidently the meaning of this outfit was 'Brenn's getting lucky tonight'...much like the rest of Kallista's wardrobe.

"I really wouldn't know how to choose between them. Which do you like better?" he asked the tiefling, making sure to look up at her face.
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 18/08/12, 02:22 pm

"Hells, whichever one he doesn't buy you, I will," Brenn offered excitedly. "I mean, shame to leave one behind if you like them both."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 18/08/12, 02:24 pm

Kallista raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Aleyn, you're buying me an outift?" she asked, "Why?"
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 18/08/12, 02:25 pm

"Oh, well..." Aleyn shrugged. "I wanted to do something nice to make up for pushing you into that pit. ...Surprise?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 18/08/12, 02:26 pm

Kallista's face lit up.

"Awwww! You don't have to do that! Thank you!" she said, running up to him and squeezing him in a bear hug that left him keenly aware of just how naked she was.
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana on 18/08/12, 02:33 pm

Aleyn fumbled awkwardly for a moment, finding a safe place to put his hands before settling into the hug. "Hey, it's no big deal," he said, smiling down at his teammate. "Don't expect this sort of thing every time I push you around, though, huh?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/09/17, 01:18 pm