Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Together again

elanya
    God
    God

Re: Together again

Post by elanya on 13/07/12, 01:18 pm

"Yeah, I think they want me out too, scaring the new recruits or some bullshit, meh..."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 13/07/12, 03:05 pm

Kallista sighed, resting her chin in her hand.

"Well, I guess we're both overdue for it. Do you know where you're gonna look for a place? I mean, I don't even know where to start. I've never really had to find a permanent home before. I mean, am I just suppose to ask around, or is there a place you go to find a house or... what?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 13/07/12, 03:12 pm

"Fuck, I have no clue. I was gonna ask Monti - she knows everything. I was thinking somewhere pretty close though. I guess we could look together? Might be less of a fucking drag, anyway."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 13/07/12, 03:44 pm

Kallista nodded slowly, tapping her fingers lightly on the table in thought. Suddenly her eyes lit up.

"We should get a place together!" she blurted out.
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 13/07/12, 03:49 pm

Her black eyes went wide and she slammed a fist down on the table, making all the cutlery jump several inches and all the other patrons stare at the two women briefly. "Fuck yes! Kay that would be awesome! Shit, as long as we have our own rooms anyway, 'cause if I have to watch you fuck a million different people I will fucking break something."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 13/07/12, 04:01 pm

Kallista's cheeks grew briefly redder.

"It's... it's not a million..." she muttered, half to herself.

"But yeah, seperate rooms, definitely. Besides, you get this weird constipated look when you meditate at night. Creeps me right the fuck out."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 13/07/12, 04:10 pm

Tzesira laughed at that. "Fuck you too! But yeah, that'll be fucking great! We should go see Monti after lunch! Or," she added grudgingly after a brief pause, "maybe you have other shit to do, I guess you did just get back."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 13/07/12, 04:18 pm

Kallista shrugged.

"Not really. I need to see Monti for debriefing anyway at some point. Might as well be now."

A moment later the waitress approached the table with their food. As she carefully set the heavy metal platters of flaming, skewered snake down on the table, Kallista's stomach rumbled.

"Oh Avandra, that smells good. I haven't had this in years! Not since I left..."

She barely caught herself from blurting out the words "Bael Hexott" in the small diner filled with tieflings. Her eyes glanced briefly at the pretty waitress who was setting down her flagon of ale.

"...home."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 13/07/12, 04:36 pm

Tzesira had been extinguishing the flame on her bowl of thick soup, but glanced up at her friend when she caught the hitch in her voice. "I hope this shit is good, anyway. I'd hate have to have fucking dragged you out here for crap-ass on-fire snake. So hurry up and eat it 'cause I wanna watch!"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 13/07/12, 04:48 pm

Kallista daintily picked up one of the hot metal skewers and brought it to her mouth, feeling the tingling sensation of the flames gently fluttering over her lips and cheeks as she took her first bite. She crunched into the blackened meat as the fire extinguished itself in her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat.

"Oh gods..." she said after she had chewed for a minute, "That's almost better than sex."

She looked at Tzesira and laughed, wiping meat juice from the edge of her mouth.

"What? What's that look for?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 13/07/12, 04:53 pm

She laughed again, though she was struck at the same time by the realization about how much the reunion was improving her mood. It was worth riding out for a little while yet, but she'd have to be careful not to over balance herself. "Nothing bitch, I just missed you. And also now I wanna set you on fire. It would be fucking hot. In lots of ways. Or maybe you can set me on fire, or someone else, and put it out with your fucking mouth. So the snake's good?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 13/07/12, 04:57 pm

Kallista laughed, already beginning to ponder the mechanics of making a fireproof mattress. Maybe she could surreptitiously ask Roscoe or Aleyn to help her work something out. She smiled at her best friend.

"Not as good as the company."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18/11/17, 07:50 pm