Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Splish Splash

Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Re: Splish Splash

Post by Kitrazzle on 04/05/12, 10:00 pm

"Yeah, I know." She sighed through her nose and turned the water back to her more comfortable lukewarm. "Something's not right, Kal. I dunno what it is, but something about this situation is making the back of my neck prickle. I wish Tze'd stuck around, I get the feeling this is gonna be something we'd need her for. But I can understand her reasons."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 04/05/12, 10:10 pm

"Well, hopefully Aleyn will keep our striker damage up to near normal even with her gone, but I just feel reassured when she's here..." Kallista said, trailing off as she soaped herself up absently, her mind elsewhere.

"Vedran seems really shook up about all of this. And probably about other things as well, although I don't really know what. Do you think he's ok? I mean... he's kind of the closest thing our team has to a leader and he seems to be under a lot of pressure. I wish there was something we could do to help."
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 04/05/12, 10:32 pm

"With any luck, yeah. We'll just have to make sure to keep him out of harm's way while he makes things go boom."

Delona shook her head, frowning in concern for their leader. "Honestly? No. They overworked him putting the bout together and he didn't have a chance to recuperate before this got thrown at him. The guy's stronger then he looks, but he's gotta be held together with threads right now. We're just gonna have to take as much off his plate as we can until he can pull himself back together. Just letting him know that he can delegate to us should help take some of the pressure off.
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 04/05/12, 10:49 pm

Kallista smirked at Delona's choice of phrasing. Maybe Vedran did need to relieve some pressure. She hoped at least that Jacinthe was taking care of that.

"We should do something nice for him", she said, "After we have a solid plan for the Sorrow situation. Maybe get him a massage or bake him a cake or... hell, I don't know. Just something to show we're here for him."
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 04/05/12, 10:59 pm

Ooooo, kitchen time would be nice. Delona perked up at the idea. "Cake is good. Would it be better to surprise him with one or to drag him into the kitchen so he has time to relax and do nothing while it bakes?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 04/05/12, 11:29 pm

"We should surprise him!" Kallista said with a grin, "We have a few days until we have to intercept Sorrow. Maybe we can hit the kitchen tomorrow morning and surprise him at our afternoon party meeting."
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 06/05/12, 06:27 pm

"Yay baking!" Delona lowered her head back into the stream, letting the water sluice down her back and wash the last few soap bubbles away. She washed the soap out of the scrub brush too before turning off the water.

"I'll send a message to his mom and find out what his favorite is. If she gets back to me early enough, I can get the ingredients tonight. You wanna let the others know so it's more of a group thing than a Kal-and-Del thing?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 07/05/12, 10:27 pm

"Yeah, let's do that. We want it to be from all of us."

Kallista finished rinsing off the last of the soap as well. She grabbed her tail with one hand and soaped it up as well before giving herself one final rinse.

"God that feels so much better. I don't mind getting my hands dirty, but that was a bit ridiculous..."

Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 11/05/12, 04:22 pm

"Yeah, it was a bit. Thank all that's holy for fresh clothes."

Delona blotted the majority of the wetness out of her hair before tossing the towel into the dirty hamper and quickly putting on the change of clothes from her locker. They weren't anything fancy, just slacks and tunic and a sash to hold her swords, but they were clean and not terribly worn. As she sat down to clean the yuck off her boots and swords, she smirked at Kallista. "So Aleyn, huh?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 11/05/12, 04:35 pm

Kallista stepped reluctantly out of the shower and retrieved her towel from her locker. If Vedran's news hadn't been so urgent she would have simply called it a day and gone to her dorm for a cat nap after the shower, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be an option. She towelled her hair absently, momentarily distracted by wondering what this new development meant for them.

"Huh?" she said when she realized Del had asked her a question, "Oh heh, yeah. I think it's a shame, really. He's really cute in a scruffy sort of way."
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 12/05/12, 05:34 pm

"Yeah, I guess. He does have nice eyes." She finished wiping her swords and sheathes clean before following up with a question that had just started to bug her. "How'd you figure out which way he swung, anyway? Did you hit on him?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 12/05/12, 05:39 pm

Kallista shrugged and looked at herself in one of the full length mirrors around the room, wiping steam from it with her towel.

"Eh?" she said, "Not a lot. For me, anyway. But he hasn't shown any interest at all, which is ussually a good clue."

She paused for a moment and frowned at her reflection.

"That sounded really vain, didn't it?" she asked.
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 14/05/12, 11:57 am

Delona chuckled softly. "Maybe a little, but it's fair. You are remarkably forthright about that sort of thing and pretty darn cute, so I'd say lack of interest is a pretty good indicator. Unless he's into a completely different sort of lady, like -I dunno- bugbears or something."
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 14/05/12, 12:19 pm

Kallista laughed.

"Well, I guess it's possible, but I know at least one guy he's interested in, so it seems like the more likely option."

She grabbed a fresh pair of plain, baggy clothes and threw them on before taking a comb to her hair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24/11/17, 02:35 am