Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

The drinks are on everyone else!

elanya
    God
    God

The drinks are on everyone else!

Post by elanya on 09/04/12, 07:54 pm

Tzesira grinned at the other gathered Thunderbolts and associated friends and hangers-on as a harried-looking barmaid set another pitcher, courtesy or some well wishers at the other end of the bar, on their table.

"The fame shit's got some fuckin' perks. Fuck yes, free beer!"
    Zari
    God
    God

Re: The drinks are on everyone else!

Post by Zari on 09/04/12, 08:17 pm

Roscoe smiled happily and held the steaming cup of scented water to his face. "AND all the warm things I care to hold!" Sparky, sitting happily in his master's lap, pawed at Roscoe's arm until he relented and let his pet lap at his cup. They'd be marking the lamp-posts with rosewater tonight!
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 09/04/12, 10:40 pm

Delona drained her mug and refilled it from the newly gifted pitcher, lifting it in toast and bowing her head to supporters who'd sent it before taking a long pull. Letting it thunk back down on the table with a touch more force then she would when sober, Del licked the foam off her lip. "Just wait 'til after the match. Then it'll be either victory or sympathy free beer."

She chuckled softly to herself and gulped down some more. It wasn't particularly good beer, but it wasn't bad beer either. At least it wasn't warm. "Kinda wish we were up against a different team, though. 'Cause no matter how it goes down, Lucan's never gonna let me hear the end of it."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 09/04/12, 10:50 pm

Tzesira's grin turned ugly for a moment. "Yeah.... well, I wouldn't mind meeting that fucking vampire outside the arena..." Vedran had explained to her how the arena magic worked - Even if she was allowed to try, she didn't have much chance of killing the abomination bitch, and probably she's just get tossed in jail for her efforts. She took a pull of her own drink, wiping the foam off her mouth with the back of her clenched grey fist.
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 10/04/12, 10:04 am

For most of the evening Kallista had been making her way around the bar, chatting and flirting with virtually everyone in it. Her friendly and open manner seemed to be winning her quick friends among her new-found supporters and fans, and she was enjoying every moment of it. Finally, after disentangling herself from a rather charming half-orc whose elbow she'd been hanging off of for half an hour now, she stumbled back to the table her friends were seated around, her smile as bright as it had ever been.

"Oh cheer up, Grumpy McGreyface!" she said, throwing her arms around Tzesira's shoulders from behind, "I'm sure the Raven Queen will understand if you don't smite every vampire in Highmark. Just think about how bad we're gonna kick their butts in the arena!"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 10/04/12, 05:43 pm

"Bitch, you are fuckin' drunk. But yeah there's gonna be some fuckin' ass-kicking." She shot a glance back over her shoulder at the tiefling, and raised her glass. "To the Thunderbolts - we're teach those assholes who to fear!"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 10/04/12, 08:56 pm

Kallista giggled and kissed her friend on the cheek.

"Hehe! We will indeed! And I'll have you know I'm totally not drunk!" she said way too loudly, "I'm just happy is all!"
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 10/04/12, 09:02 pm

Delona seconded the toast with a noise vaguely resembling a howl and downed the last half of her mug. "Oh puh-lease, Little Miss Horny, you are so getting toasty." She grinned as she refilled all the mugs in reach. "But that's alright, we's all gonna be drunk by the time this night is through."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 10/04/12, 09:03 pm

Tzesira grinned at that, the frowned, eyeing the warforged. "Fuckit, how do we get Roscoe drunk? Do you have more of those Eladrin potions?"
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari on 10/04/12, 09:07 pm

Roscoe shook his head violently. "No thanks! I kept falling down, and then all this liquid fell out of my face. I don't wanna do that again!"
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 10/04/12, 09:10 pm

"That was only because you got tooooo drunk, ya silly flagpole. Now you know to stop before you get there." Delona scrunched up her face in exaggerated thought. "Maybe there's something what can simulate? A brzap-loopy sorta thing? What happens when you get an electrical overload?"
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck on 10/04/12, 09:15 pm

Kallista jumped excitedly over to Roscoe with a giggle.

"Hehe! Let's find out!" she said mischievously before grabbing hold of the stupefied war-forged and kissing him full on what passed for his mouth.

"Anything?" she asked with a drunken laugh when she pulled back a moment later.
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 10/04/12, 09:17 pm

"AH HA HA HA HA" Tzesira nearly fell out of her chair laughing at the sight, a tear welling in her eye. "Oh gods, Kay, you're gonna get us cut off!"
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari on 10/04/12, 09:19 pm

Sparky yipped uneasily at the red person attacking his master, and Roscoe pulled back a little in surprise. "It felt squishy, and kinda damp?"
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 10/04/12, 09:29 pm

Kallista's kiss attack had been hilarious enough, but Roscoe's reaction was just the icing on the cake. Delona laughed so hard she started wheezing and teared up. "Aw dude, wow. You guys are awesome."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 12/04/12, 08:08 pm

"I could proll' knock'im upside the head hard enough to do it.." Tzesira grinned, and then laughed at her companion's resulting distress. "Fuck Roscoe, I wouldn't really...'
    Kitrazzle
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Kitrazzle on 15/04/12, 09:14 pm

"It's all good, Kickass O'Grumpypants, we know you wouldn't. Here, have another beer." Delona relieved the approaching waitress of their newest free pitcher, saluted the people who sent it, and topped off Tzesira's mug.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/11/17, 10:54 am