Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Sometime you should say it anyway

elanya
    God
    God

Sometime you should say it anyway

Post by elanya on 03/02/12, 08:55 pm

Unlike some of the others, Dheni hadn't set himself a specific task to handle while they were waiting for their pick-up. But the Shadar-kai sought him out after she's returned from a successful 'hunting' mission with Kallista, cleaning up rogue elementals. She'd felt better since the fight, and even more so after she'd settled things with her friend, but Kallista hadn't been the only one she'd lashed out at. And part of being centered meant accepting responsibility for your actions.

She found him in the village, and waited off to the side until he was done talking to some of the Genasi - for some reason they seemed to want to keep their distance from her, and she didn't care enough either way to press the issue. Eventually he looked over her way, and she settled on the last minute on giving him what turned out to be a bit of an awkward bow and hoping that he might at least be curious enough to come and see what she wanted.
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Sometime you should say it anyway

Post by Josh on 03/02/12, 09:04 pm

The genasi seemed troubled by the prospect of dealing with the Nerathi negotiators who would doubtless descend on the small hamlet. Though Dhenirigan tried to allay their fears, he couldn't quiet his own disconcerting notion that these people would likely merely be beholden to another master.

He spotted Tzesira waiting, and responded to her bow with a polite and, he hoped, friendly, nod. Extricating himself from the townsfolk, he made his way over.

"Another fruitful hunt, Tzesira?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 03/02/12, 09:15 pm

"Yeah.... I think Kay and I cleared out the rest of the little fuckers in the woods near here, anyway."

And that was the easy part. She set her jaw, annoyed with herself for finding this so difficult. She didn't care what most people - especially Nerathi - thought of her, but this group was different. She shifted her posture too, adopting a more formal stance and tone - really Dheni was old enough that he did sort of make her feel like she was back at the monastery, confessing her failings to her masters. But as with them, she owed it to him.

"Dheni... Sir Dhenirigan." She bowed again, not caring if some of the Genasi had glanced back to watch them. "I apologize for my behaviour on the ship. It was weak of me - I should not have lost control."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 22/09/17, 06:52 am