Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Chilling

Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Chilling

Post by Josh on 22/12/11, 07:38 pm

"Its not, Tzesira, not at all. I'm not trying to diminish your beliefs, honestly."

The gith sighed, the cold and frustration compounding the weight of years.

"Perhaps it is a matter of perception. Do you honestly believe every death we've caused has been necessary?"
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 22/12/11, 08:41 pm

"When did I ever fuckign say *that*! Like you think I can't hold back, or I won't if there's cause. Like you HAVEN'T FUCKING SEEN ME DO IT!"

She stopped when she realized she was yelling. The irony wasn't lost. She turned away, sagging against the ship's rail. This is exactly what everyone was saying. She was out of control, wasn't she? Dheni was trying to help her understand, and she lashed out like a wounded animal. Her anger was spent - for the moment she just felt dangerously numb.

Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh on 22/12/11, 09:25 pm

Dhenirigan started, but recovered to present a passive, if worried, face. He hadn't meant to agitate the monk, though in retrospect that seemed inevitable on this course. Still, he hated to see her in pain, and was unsure of how to proceed.

Hesitantly, he knelt beside her, careful not to push, waiting for a signal he should pull back. Slowly, he extended his hand to her shoulder.

"Tzesira, I am sorry. It was not my intention to upset you."
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya on 22/12/11, 10:01 pm

The monk shook her head. She'd already been upset, he'd just drawn it out. Now she just felt burnt out, nothing was any better, and she didn't know what to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/11/17, 01:53 am